Tuesday, February 1, 2011

From Snow to Singapore

From Snow to Singapore:

Only  a day and a few hours left until my scheduled flight from Rhode Island and making my way to Singapore to teach a Western Cuisine course At-Sunrice Global Chef Academy for two weeks. 

At-Sunrise is opening up a new facility and the first day I teach will be the first official day of class in the new building.

Unfortunately I will miss the Lunar New Year of the Rabbit festivities, but I do look forward to replacing the cold and snow of the northeast to the tropical climate of Singapore.

My intent is to blog daily, sharing my days experiences and photo's. Hope you enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Chef Doug. We'll miss you. -- CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be reading... have a safe trip and an excellent time!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, BUST MY BUTTONS !!!! That is just wonderful Doug ! What an amazing experience and going to such a well deserved young Chef ! I am SO VERY PROUD of you ! Have a great time, take lots of pictures to post here so I can see what the country looks like and have a great time !
    All my best ! Keith :)
    PS: If you need a body guard...LOL :)

    ReplyDelete