Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Montreal Christmas- Christmas Day

After much speculation, it is indeed a White Christmas here in Montreal







The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow. 
Gave the lustre of mid-day to Montreal out my window. 
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but the innkeeper wishing me a Joyeux Noël !

Wishing all of my wonderful followers and their families
a very Merry Christmas


My Christmas Wish, is that we as Americans & Canadians, do a better job feeding our growing population of adults and children who go hungry each day. 

We are two of the greatest nations on earth and it is a utter shame that we have citizens and families that go hunger or go days without food all together. 

Help make a difference this year, in whatever way you can

Here is the charity of my choice:  THE RHODE ISLAND FOOD BANK

God Bless, Merry Christmas,

Until I blog again, Eat Well, Live Life and Be Safe
White Christmas (mp3)

No comments:

Post a Comment